INFORMATION FOR THE SAFE AND HEALTHY OPERATION OF OUR HOTEL
White & Grey Hotel will reopen on July 1st, 2020 following the G.N.T. order of March 19, 2020 as well as the decision of the Tourism minister no. 5052/24-3-2020.
Considering the health and safety of our guests and staff as our top priority, we assure you that our integrated Health and Safety plan foresees all necessary measures and protocols to address the new COVID-19 and any disease that can transmitted in the community, in accordance to the World Health Organisation, the Greek Ministry of Health and local authorities:
- Sanitation training for our team
- Cleaning team wearing protective gears, face masks and gloves
- Conspicuous placement of hand sanitizers in the public areas
- Welcoming package with face masks and antiseptics in each room upon check in
- Regularly cleaning and disinfection of work surfaces, public and high frequency touch points of the hotel
- Recommendation for social distancing according to the floor markings
Our main goal is to provide you with exceptional accommodation experiences attaining the adequate hygiene, safety and operational methods. In order to keep our accommodations safe and healthy, we have established the following preventive measures and rules that along with the sanitation and disinfection protocols, will guarantee a safe and unforgettable stay with us:
- We advise our guests to keep two (2) meters distance from the person next in line while approaching the reception or the bar. Before entering and after leaving the help desk, we suggest our guests to use the hand sanitizers as well
- The check out time will be at 11am and the check in will be at 3pm in order to have additional time for the thorough cleaning of the rooms
- Fast check in/check out procedure (oudoor, when possible)
- Breakfast in room, following high hygiene standards, served on the time the guest will indicate us upon check in (from 8am to 10am)
- No daily changing of the bed sheets, pillowcases and towels, but only after a guest request
- We advise our guests to avoid using the public wc
- To avoid any health issues that may be caused from third parties, we do not allow off-property food delivery services
- The Room Service will be available from 10am to 11pm
- The maximum capacity of using our swimming pool –according to the greek Covid law- will be 12 persons at the same time
- Doctor on call 24/7 to provide special care to our guests
- We encourage our guests to get in touch with the front desk in case they feel any cold symptoms or for any recommendations that will improve our services
As part of our commitment for the health and safety of our guests and employees we are monitoring the Covid-19 situation through regular updates and guidance from the Hellenic Health Organization and the National Health Ministry and we will continue to do everything we can to provide a safe environment for everyone and holidays full of memories that will last for a lifetime.
NEW CANCELLATION POLICY
In response to this ongoing unstable situation, we want to offer you the flexibility you may need for your travel plans. For all new individual reservations, for a stay within 2020, you will be allowed to modify or cancel your reservation up to 7 days before the arrival day, free of any extra cost and without any prepayment needed.
For all reservations made up to April 30, 2020 you are allowed to make any modification(*) of the reservation dates within 2020 and 2021 summer season. In case you are not able to confirm the new dates, a voucher will be offered at the value of the deposit, which can be redeemed during 2020 and 2021 season. We encourage modifying rather than cancelling your reservation, as we remain confident that this crisis will pass.
(*any modification of the reservation will be a subject to availability and any rate difference will be calculated accordingly)